♫♫
aku dan sekeping blog: Laziness is me
credits

  • background: cherrybam
  • layout: fiffy
  • cursor: making-cursor

  • Laziness is me
    i don't know what are happening to me now, feeling so lazy. maybe because of the result. i am freaking nervous because of it. everyday and everynight i will thinking about it. mourning about my stupidity-maybe! actually i am about to finish a short stories, i have aimed to write it since i was in the form 5. but because of some circumstances i can't do it

    plus, i am writing in Bahasa Melayu . kinda awkward for me, thats why i can't finish them all. but some people would say that i am an arrogant type due to the ignorance to Malay . actually i just can't wrote Malay properly, since i was student. but i just trying and giving my utmost effort to score an A+ for it. damn, stupid me, like i am someone who forget his own mother tongue. damn, feel guilty, bu seriously i can't.. i just can write BM for not more than 5 short paragraph , plus a story one, or else the language will be sounds crap, the story looks cliche, and there will be some slut lingering in the story, hell, what i am talking? maybe too much stupid movies that i watch like the Epic movie one. making my head dirty. damn

    okay, try to forget it, i don't know what else i wanna write today, i just i don't know too lazy. and now i am waiting for my senior aka friends from Zagazig to arrive here in Alexandria.


     i dunno what is the purpose of my uploading pic here, hahah, sounds silly, feeling liek gustin grant for a while. ho ho ho . :P