♫♫
aku dan sekeping blog: kerana pulut santan binasa, kerana mulut badan binasa
credits

  • background: cherrybam
  • layout: fiffy
  • cursor: making-cursor

  • kerana pulut santan binasa, kerana mulut badan binasa


    It has been a really quite some time since the last post that I wrote, a little bit of busy lately plus the exam that kept on haunting me, feeling like dying already, okay, sangat melampau perumpaan mati tu, but yeah, sangat penat nak revise semua, yelaah, sebab nk cover balik, the last sem is a lil bit of harsh with the result, and I am not supposed to get that little, feeling sangat bodoh actually, but still I am glad, because why, because it show how much effort that I gave. Okay, stop with the last Sem that making me upset already..

    According to the tajuk, kita dah bole tahu dah pun what is the content of this post right? About the mouth, that orang salah guna and bla bla bla bla… however, this is truly important for my sake, because I experience it for a really many times, and the newest is last week. Ah , I let out a really stupid words my whole life, how could I called some girls or in specific in a group as a group of “SLUT” and withouth thinking properly aku post kat twitter, as usual, twitter is a public place, semua orang can read what we tweeted there. Oh gosh, in my first opinion, there won’t be any problem if I write that silly dumb things but then, in the night, someone told me, “hariz, kau tulis kat twitter yg Y*** is a slut?” me at that time, is “what!” oh god, aku sangat sangat cuak, that time aku realize, aku sangat bodoh, doing some action without thinking properly the consequences. Pastu aku bukak la twitter, then bla bla bla, I got millions news and tweet about it, and for the whole night I heard people talk about it till the next morning.

    Aku that time sangat sangat buntu, what I’m gonna do, but still, I can’t think properly, I scolded back those girls and mocking her much more worsen than before, panas hati masa tu. That time aku fikir, “ah, hirau pulak aku, aku tulis korang yang perasan apesal, Nampak sangat yang korang ni SLUT. Oh god, did you see how stupid and immature I am?” then that night aku pun tido a little bit lewat because of this childish stuff. Then on the next morning, one of my friends told me that the girl post something on the facebook and mentioning my name. I won’t write the content of the post sebab post tu agak panjang and aku tak ingat sebab dia dah delete balik post tu. But after I read it, I know, that was my fault, a really big mistake I have done. Maybe one of the big one!

    Then , aku start untuk mengalah, I began to beg them for an apology, kept on asking their friends to tell them that I am tremendously sorry, but I know, it is not a right thing to do because asking someone else to tell for our own sake, but I have no choice, but still I wanna told them that I am so sorry by my own mouth. Hopefully I can do that. Aminn..

    Okay, I think that’s all for my own story about the title. That’s why people kept on saying,  “look before you leap” “your words show who you actually are” .. dan batu loncatan kepada post aku ni, is my best friends, he said something kat twitter yang sangat tersentuh hati aku, dia kept on tegur aku sebab selalu  mencarut and the answer that I gave to him is “hati aku dah hitam , gelap, dah tak boleh nak suci balik” he then replied me with a piece of ayat al-Quran . surah al baqarah yang maksudnya lebih kurang macam ni
    “kemudian setelah itu hatimu menjadi keras, sehingga (hatimu) seperti batu, bahkan lebih keras. padahal dari batu batu itu pasti ada sungai sungai  yang (airnya) memancar darupadanya , da nada pula yang meluncur jatuh kerana takut kepada Allah. Dan Allah tidaklah lengah terhadap apa  yang akmu lakukan” albaqarah ayat 74…

    Since then I realize “oh God, how much sin that I have done since I was born, but still God give me chance to turn back, turn over a new leaf thanks Allah for giving him as a friend, to lead me in life, to help me in life”
     Okay, aku rasa setakat ni je kot aku tulis kali ni, yeah, pepatah melayu ni sangat betul, kerana mulut badan binasa .kerana kelancangan mulut kita, badan kita yang akan dapat kesan, bukan mulut, mana ada orang pukul mulut je sebab mulut tu yang cakap, but people will pukul the whole body. Kan ? J

    Dan di padang mahsyar nanti jugak, the only organ yang tak boleh bercakap is mulut, sebab mulut has giving too much lies in the world, so Allah let the mouth shut and other organ to talk, okay, don’t imagine it yet because semua tu kuasa Allah, Allah mampu buat apa sahaja yang Dia ingin kan.

    Okay, that’s all from me, jaga mulut, jaga hati. But still learn to forgive people and beg for forgiveness, since then our life will be in piece, chiowwww . Assalamualaikum J